ad-hoc Reviews

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding code review tool for Visual Studio – Review Assistant
Eschefer

ad-hoc Reviews

Post by Eschefer » Tue 09 Jan 2018 14:27

Hi All,
I've already tried every way to create ad-hoc reviews but unsuccessfully. When I used the previous version as a trial, I could create ad-hoc reviews just by right clicking the code like in insert an annotation. But now we bought a 25 licence and installed the latest version and simple cannot.

We installed with integrated database use, with sql user. Tried all possible way, but the answer is always the same answer "Cannot add comment to this document" "File association with Review Assistant project failed. Check the repository settings."

PS: We imported the project from TFS to Review Assistant by the import tool from on the Review Assistant.

Does someone passed this?
Thanks in advance,
Eduardo Schefer
Kaplan Financial

mstislavs
Devart Team

Re: ad-hoc Reviews

Post by mstislavs » Wed 10 Jan 2018 08:45

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the problem.
Eschefer wrote: "Cannot add comment to this document" "File association with Review Assistant project failed. Check the repository settings."

PS: We imported the project from TFS to Review Assistant by the import tool from on the Review Assistant.
This error occurred because Review Assistant didn't find the corresponding repository for the file. It happened because importing projects doesn't fill the working directory of the imported TFS repository. To resolve the problem, please specify the working directory of the imported repository in the Review Assistant options https://cl.ly/022u2M2E1I3w

Best regards,
Mstislav Sakidon
Devart Team