Code Coverage report not working

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding code review tool for Visual Studio – Review Assistant
gmarndt

Code Coverage report not working

Post by gmarndt » Tue 17 Feb 2015 18:33

I'm trying out the free version, and I think I have everything configured correctly, as I am able to connect to my TFS repository and do code reviews. All the reports work as I expect, except the Code Coverage report never shows any results regardless of what I try.

Here are the settings for my "Sandbox" project:
  • Project Name: Sandbox
    Type: TFS
    Host: http://my_TFS_server:port/tfs/my_team_project_collection/
    Remote directory: $/foo/Sandbox
    Working directory: C:\foo\Sandbox
    Description: sandbox description
I'm a member and owner of the project (and an admin). I created and completed several code reviews associated with real revisions in the repository. The other reports all work properly, but the Code Coverage report simply never returns any results. I am able to select the Sandbox project as the "Project" for the report... so I know Review Assistant is aware of the project and I have access to it.

What do you suggest I try?

AlexeyN
Devart Team

Re: Code Coverage report not working

Post by AlexeyN » Wed 18 Feb 2015 11:09

Code Coverage report includes reviews that, in their turn, consist of revisions that match a selected time range. Therefore, please make sure that you select a correct time range, that covers commits of revisions to review.

gmarndt

Re: Code Coverage report not working

Post by gmarndt » Wed 18 Feb 2015 15:27

Thanks, this is what I was looking for. I thought the date range referred to the review dates. Once I set the date range to cover the dates of the revisions, it worked as I expected. Thanks for the helpful response.