the new LiteDAC build 2.4.12 is available for download now.
In this version:
- Now the Direct mode is based on the SQLite engine version 18.104.22.168
- CRBatchMove component registration is added.
- Bug when using table aliases in the DetailFields name is fixed
- Bug with using UPPER and LOWER functions in filter is fixed
- Bug with the "Input\Output error(5)" error on Connect for non-Windows platforms is fixed
- Bug with setting TParam.Value = for a parameter with the ftDate data type is fixed
- Bug with TCustomDADataSet.FindKey is fixed
- Bug with editing DateTime fields when data type mapping from string to DateTime is used is fixed
- Bug with 'Thread Error' when connecting on OS X is fixed
- Bug with refreshing record if the key field has the TSQLTimeStamp data type is fixed
- Bug with detection of auto-incremental field is fixed
- Bug with retrieving a table index list using the MetaData component on non-Windows platforms is fixed
- Bug with unnecessary preparing of a DML-statement when a dataset is opening is fixed