UniDirect .NET provides universal data access to different databases for the Microsoft .NET Framework.
New Beta of UniDirect .NET 2.00 offers you following features:
- .NET Framework 2.0 support added
- Visual Studio 2005 support added
- Added Professional edition with bundled data providers for Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Support for .NET Compact Framework added
- ASP.NET 2.0 providers added: Membership Provider, Profile Provider, Role Provider, Session State Provider
- Implemented advanced integration with Visual Studio 2005, including Server Explorer, Data Source wizard, TableAdapter configuration
Dataset Wizard added
- Enterprise Library Data Access Application Block support added
- The Base-Class-Based provider model used
Please follow up for announcements.
This version works with .NET Framework 2.0, .NET Framework 1.1, and can be used with
Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio .NET 2003, Borland Delphi 2006, Delphi 2005.
Trial version of UniDirect .NET 2.00 Beta 2 is available for download
For more information about UniDirect .NET Data Provider please visit www.crlab.com/unidirect
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team