First Beta of UniDirect .NET 2.00 with .NET Framework 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005 support available!
UniDirect .NET provides universal data access to different databases for the Microsoft .NET Framework.
First Beta of UniDirect .NET 2.00 offers you following features:
- .NET Framework 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005 support added
- Abstract classes-based provider model implemented
- Connection pool functionality added
- Metadata schemas support added
- Metadata schemas support under Framework 1.1 for Core Lab ADO.NET data providers
- New ConectionStringBuilders for supported providers under .NET Framework 1.1
Please follow up for announcements.
This version works with .NET Framework 2.0, .NET Framework 1.1, and can be used with
Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio .NET 2003, Borland Delphi 2006, Delphi 2005.
Trial version of UniDirect .NET 2.00 Beta 1 is available for download
For more information about UniDirect .NET Data Provider please visit www.crlab.com/unidirect
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team