New builds of ADO.NET Providers for Cloud Applications are available!
New builds of ADO.NET Providers for Cloud Applications are available for download now.
The list of changes for the new builds:
- The bug with not inserting data to the BigCommerce OptionSetsOptions object via an OAuth connection is fixed
- Using an extended property of type OutputInfo is supported
- Code generated for nullable properties is simplified: now T? is generated instead of System.Nullable<T>
- An additional constructor that accepts DbContextOptions as an argument is added to the DbContext class descendant in the VB.NET version of the DbContext template for EF Core
- The bug with "No database provider has been configured for this DbContext." in the DbContext template for EF Core is fixed
- The bug with code generation for nullable properties for EF1/EF4/EF5/EF6 is fixed
- Entity Framework Core 2.1.3 is supported
Devart development team