New build of dotConnect for Salesforce 2.4.266 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The support of OAuth 2.0 is implemented to allow authentication with the Refresh Token, Client ID, and Client Secret parameters
- The bug with disabling some properties in Devart components in Visual Studio Express is fixed
- The bug with installing provider assemblies for the x64 version of SQL Server Integration Services is fixed
- The new "Provider Manifest Token" model property is implemented to identify the target server
- The compatibility of Entity Framework provider for EF v1, v4, v5 with medium trust level environment is improved