Devart is glad to announce the release of the new version of dotConnect for Salesforce, an ADO.NET provider for accessing data of the Salesforce.com cloud CRM and Database.com cloud database through the standard ADO.NET or Entity Framework interfaces.
New version of dotConnect for Salesforce offers you support for Visual Studio 2013 and Entity Framework v6.
Now, with dotConnect for Salesforce, you can use such new Entity Framework features as improved warm up time (view generation), Code-Based Configuration, Dependency Resolution, creating a DbContext with an already opened connection, etc.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for Salesforce 2.4.247 features:
- Visual Studio 2013 is supported
- The behaviour is changed: installation with the /VERYSILENT install parameter will uninstall the other version of the provider without any dialog box if it is installed
- Entity Framework 6 is supported
- The bug with IntelliSense when working with T4 Editor in Visual Studio 2012 is fixed
- The 6.0.0 and 6.0.1 versions of Entity Framework are supported