New build of dotConnect for Salesforce 2.3.221 is available for download now.
In this version:
- Visual Studio 2013 Release Candidate is supported
- The bug with releasing memory after closing the Retrieve Data window is fixed
- The bug with the Overwrite.Merge template option is fixed
- The bug related to the "Value cannot be null" error when selecting "Regenerate storage and mapping" from the shortcut menu in Model Explorer in Visual Studio is fixed
- The bug with using Date columns in the WHERE clauses in .NET Framework 3.5 applications is fixed