Devart is glad to announce the release of the new version of dotConnect for Salesforce, an ADO.NET provider for accessing data of the Salesforce.com cloud CRM and Database.com cloud database through the standard ADO.NET or Entity Framework interfaces. New dotConnect for Salesforce offers you support for Visual Studio 2012 and Entity Framework 5.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for Salesforce 1.3.190 features:
- Visual Studio 2012 is supported
- The bug processing the result set of the Count funtion in the command text is fixed
- The bug with using the LIMIT and DISTINCT key words in the query is fixed
- Support for ADO.NET Entity Framework 5 is added
- ADO.NET Entity Framework 5 is supported