Devart is glad to announce the release of the new version of dotConnect for Salesforce, an ADO.NET provider for accessing data of the Salesforce.com cloud CRM and Database.com cloud database through the standard ADO.NET or Entity Framework interfaces. New dotConnect for Salesforce offers you support for Visual Studio 11 Beta.
Now you can use our ADO.NET provider for creating applications, targeting Windows 8, in the newest version of the Microsoft IDE.
Designing Entity Framework models in Entity Developer became even more convenient and intuitive with possibility to copy, cut, and paste conceptual model objects on diagrams and in Model Explorer.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for Salesforce 1.1.78 features:
- Visual Studio 11 Beta is supported
- The copy/cut/paste functionality is added for objects of the conceptual part of a model
- The possibility to drag&drop properties between classes in Model Explorer is implemented
- The "HeaderTimestampVersionControlTag" generation template option is added for improving integration with version-control systems
- The bug with setting StoreGeneratedPattern to Identity for foreign key property of the child class when creating an association is fixed
- The bug with generating mappings for many-to-many association of entity to itself is fixed