New builds of ADO.NET Providers for Cloud Applications are available for download now.
The list of changes for the new builds:
- The new property Validation Framework is implemented in the Data Transfer Object template for generating DataAnnotations attributes
- The new option "Save connection to" is implemented in Model Settings of EF Core Model to provide the ability to store the connection string in "Model file", "Entity Developer storage", "Environment variable"
- The new option "Enum Output" is added to the EF Core template to specify output for the generated enums
- The new property Generate UnitOfWork Repository Properties (by default, True) is implemented in the Repository and Unit Of Work template of EF Core Model for accessing the collections of entities
- The representation of one-to-one association with non-nullable properties on both ends is changed from 1 -> 1 to 0..1 -> 1 on a diagram in EF Core Model
- The bug throwing "Unknown property 'DoNotSerialize'.", when complex types and VB.NET template are used in EF Core Model, is fixed
- The bug with code generation for the Constrained option of Association Editor in the case of 0..1 -> 1 association in EF Core Model is fixed
- Entity Framework Core 3.1.19 is supported
Devart development team