Runtime Error 216

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding usage of dbExpress drivers for SQLite in Delphi and C++Builder
red_leon

Runtime Error 216

Post by red_leon » Fri 06 Jul 2018 06:40

Hi,
I need help. We team was using the direct driver of dbExpress Driver (v 3.8.13) in Delphi XE2 into a ocx project without problem.
Our team have updated to Delphi Tokyo and the last version of dbExpress Driver (v 3.9.14) too.
Now, I run the ocx without problem but when I close the application appear "Runtime Error 216". Searching the origin of the problem, I found that the problem is with dbexpsqlite40.dll. For some reason, more of 1 proces try to free the dll and the error appear.
Some suggestion?

Thank you.

azyk
Devart Team

Re: Runtime Error 216

Post by azyk » Fri 06 Jul 2018 08:38

Please specify whether this error is reproduced on our Query demo project. The Query project is located in the subfolder 'Demos\Query' relatively the path where demos of dbExpress Driver for SQLite were installed.

If on our demo, the issue is reproduced, please compose a small test project to demonstrate it and send us for investigation. To send the project, use the contact form at our site: https://www.devart.com/company/contactform.html .