Devart team is proud to introduce the new version of dbExpress driver for SQLite with the latest RAD Studio XE5 support, that gives our users opportunity to develop their applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target platforms: Win32, Win64, and Mac OS.
In this version:
- RAD Studio XE5 is supported
- Now the Direct mode driver is based on the SQLite engine version 184.108.40.206
- The 'True' Boolean value is now saved in the database as 1
- Bug with retrieving indexes is fixed
- Bug with an incorrect datetime (date, 'localtime') function result in the Direct mode driver is fixed
- Bug with detecting auto-increment fields is fixed