Devart team is proud to introduce the new version of dbExpress driver for SQLite with the latest Rad Studio XE4 support, that gives our users opportunity to develop their applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target platforms: Win32, Win64, and Mac OS.
In this version:
- Rad Studio XE4 is supported
- Assembly registration without .NET SDK installed is improved
- The 'Unexpected data type 25' error in Delphi 2007 is fixed
- Memory leak when retrieving metadata is fixed
- Now SQLite string data type without length is mapped as ftMemo instead of ftString
- Bug with incorrect column type determination when metadata API is unavailable is fixed