Devart Development Team has released today a new beta 2.60.1 of CodeCompare and CodeCompare Pro, efficient tools for folder synchronization and source comparison and merging, that takes into account specific of programming languages and offers two and three-way comparison.
CodeCompare, 2.60.1 includes the following improvements:
- Added big file processing optimization
- Added a new comparison algorithm.
- Added an ability to ignore comments and empty lines.
- Structure comparison algorithm was enhanced.
- A dialog for same files was added.
- An ability to change CodeCompare skin was added.
- The close buttons were added to the document tabs.
- Visual Studio integration errors were fixed.
Note: CodeCompare also provides a 30-day trial of CodeCompare Pro.
Tell us what you think about the product at the CodeCompare feedback page. We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Devart Development Team