Devart Development Team has released today a new build 2.60.11 of CodeCompare and CodeCompare Pro, efficient tools for folder synchronization and source comparison and merging, that accomodate the specifics of programming languages and offers two and three-way comparison.
CodeCompare, 2.60.11 includes the following improvements:
- Local options for FolderCompare are supported.
- Some FolderCompare options are added
- Mark latest modified files in FolderCompare tree
- Background import/export for symbol difference is fixed
- Tabs shrinking is fixed
- Resizing problem on x64 operation system platform is fixed
- Word wrap problems in standalone application are fixed
- Apply color filling option for ModifiedBlocks on its changing is fixed
- Not found action exception is fixed
- Closing comparison document on ESC key pressing with context menu opened is fixed
- Error after opening a solution for web application is fixed
Note: CodeCompare also provides a 30-day trial of CodeCompare Pro.
Tell us what you think about the product at the CodeCompare feedback page. We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Devart Development Team