SQL Complete paid license just "expired" - dead in the water

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for SQL Server
intellisenseless

SQL Complete paid license just "expired" - dead in the water

Post by intellisenseless » Mon 06 Jul 2020 20:22

Hi, we've on an older version of SQL Complete - v5.8.188 - and know that we have tech support available to us as our subscription is expired, however the license should still be valid and was working up until this morning when it suddenly said my "trial has expired." With the economic situation right now I can't get approval to buy a new license.

I've tried to re-enter my activation key, but it says it's an invalid key, yet that license and key still show under my account profile on the devart site. Also, after trying to activate that key again when I look at my list of licenses it shows an activation date of today.

I did also submit a license/registration contact form request about this, but wanted to try here as well to get as fast a response as possible as the product isn't working at all at the moment.

Does anyone know what's going on and how we can get our existing license to work again? I know we're stuck on an older version of the product, but at least for the moment I need to get back up and running again.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

alexa

Re: SQL Complete paid license just "expired" - dead in the water

Post by alexa » Tue 07 Jul 2020 11:20

We just fixed it. Please try again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

intellisenseless

Post by intellisenseless » Thu 09 Jul 2020 18:05

All working now! I did get a response from sales as well and they had me deactivate the assigned keys then re-activate them to get things working again. Thanks!

alexa

Post by alexa » Fri 10 Jul 2020 06:42

Thank you for the reply.

Please let us know if any questions arise.