SQL Complete doesn't put square brackets for columns names which are reserved words when scripting from the results

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for SQL Server
Thenrich

SQL Complete doesn't put square brackets for columns names which are reserved words when scripting from the results

Post by Thenrich » Fri 24 May 2019 20:21

SQL Complete doesn't put square brackets for columns names which are reserved words when scripting from the results I have a column called Delete and when I scripted insert statements from the result grid, it didn't put square brackets and I got an error when running the generated script.

alexa

Re: SQL Complete doesn't put square brackets for columns names which are reserved words when scripting from the results

Post by alexa » Mon 27 May 2019 06:30

We will fix this issue in one of the next product builds and will notify you once it's available for downloading.

alexa

Re: SQL Complete doesn't put square brackets for columns names which are reserved words when scripting from the results

Post by alexa » Tue 28 May 2019 06:10

We will fix this issue in one of the next product builds and will notify you once it's available for downloading.