Cannot connect to TFS server

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for SQL Server
christy

Cannot connect to TFS server

Post by christy » Mon 10 Sep 2018 21:26

I am unable to connect to our TFS server in DBForge using TFS Windows authentication. The error is: Method not found: 'Void Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.Common.IssuedTokenCredential.set_TokenStorageURL(System.Uri)'.
This is working correctly for about 8 people on my team, and 3 of us have this same problem. We are using Enterprise Edition version 5.5.369. This was working for me at some point in the past, on a previous version. It does not work for me now if I install a lower version.
I have tried numerous uninstall/reinstalls, including removal of Devart folders and registry keys. We have also had one working user confirm it does not work for them on a non-working machine, and one of the users with the problem confirm it does work for them on a working machine, confirming it is a machine issue, and not a user issue. Have also tried copying the Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.Common dll from a working machine on to mine.
Looking for any other suggestions. Thanks.

alexa

Re: Cannot connect to TFS server

Post by alexa » Wed 12 Sep 2018 06:57

Could you please let us know what version of TFS you are using?