Autosuggestion dropdown new layout is not remembered

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for SQL Server
Thenrich

Autosuggestion dropdown new layout is not remembered

Post by Thenrich » Tue 07 Aug 2018 21:15

I am using SQL Complete 5.9.66. The auto suggestion for column name opens where the dropdown vertical bar is somewhere in the middle. The list shows function names in this state. Then I have to manually scroll up to show the column names. Then the layout always needs readjustment because the column type column is being displayed on top of the schema column and the long column names are partially visible. I make all the adjustments. I close the dropdown and a second later, I hit ctrl-Enter, dropdown shows up and non of my layout adjustments are there!!

Why doesn't SQL Complete remember my last adjustments? Is there a way to reset the whole thing? Maybe something is messed up. Where are the layout settings saved?

alexa

Re: Autosuggestion dropdown new layout is not remembered

Post by alexa » Wed 08 Aug 2018 09:21

We will investigate this issue and will answer you as soon as possible.

alexa

Re: Autosuggestion dropdown new layout is not remembered

Post by alexa » Wed 08 Aug 2018 11:36

dropdown vertical bar is somewhere in the middle
You might have started typing code and, as a result, the filter was applied.

To clarify this, could you please provide us a screenshot displaying the issue?

You can send a reply straight to our support system at alexaATdevartDOTcom and supportATdevartDOTcom .
layout always needs readjustment because the column type column is being displayed on top of the schema column and the long column names are partially visible.
We will fix this issue in one of the next product builds and will notify you once it's available for downloading.