New Environment Tab Color Doesnt Persist

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for SQL Server
Grasshopper147

New Environment Tab Color Doesnt Persist

Post by Grasshopper147 » Fri 12 Jan 2018 15:41

I love the Tab Colors feature. I manage 85 servers in many environments, so I setup multiple new Environments+colors in the bottom listview and then assigned server name patterns using them. I saved and exported my settings. When I imported the settings to a new PC (and when I restarted SSMS on the original PC), the server name patterns (top listview) persisted correctly, but the Environment colors (bottom listview) reverted to its 4 default environments and colors (Prod was set back to "tomato" instead of "red" for instance and new ones were missing).

I'm on v5.7.195. Upgrading is a bit of a PITA in my organization. Is this resolved in a newer update, or do I need to do some extra special task to save the lower listview?

Thanks!

alexa

Re: New Environment Tab Color Doesnt Persist

Post by alexa » Mon 15 Jan 2018 17:55

We will review this post and will answer you as soon as possible.

alexa

Post by alexa » Fri 19 Jan 2018 12:38

Could you please let us know what version of dbForge SQL Complete you are using and describe the issue in more detail providing screenshots if possible?

You can send a reply straight to our support system at alexaATdevartDOTcom and supportATdevartDOTcom .

AlexandrS
Devart Team

Post by AlexandrS » Mon 19 Feb 2018 15:06

Greetings!

We have successfully replicated the issue and once it has been fixed we will let you know.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Best regards,
Alexander

Grasshopper147

Post by Grasshopper147 » Wed 04 Apr 2018 13:46

Thanks! I look forward to this! What version will the fix be in?

AlexandrS
Devart Team

Post by AlexandrS » Thu 05 Apr 2018 14:23

Hello,

We are planning to roll out the fix in the following quarter.