List all databases for a Azure SQL Server

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for SQL Server
stas-lucky

Re: List all databases for a Azure SQL Server

Post by stas-lucky » Wed 26 Jun 2019 09:07

structed wrote: Mon 26 Nov 2018 14:57 It's really a bummer. You support SQL Server 2019 but this super important feature to work with *any* SQL server database on Azure is not implemented yet.

Because of this, I currently have like 20 database connection entries in the database explorer to one single server. And we have multiple servers. Absolutely ridiculous...
Have the same issue with list of connections :(. dbForge Studio itself is really great, but this problem with Azure connection is really annoying

alexa

Post by alexa » Wed 26 Jun 2019 14:14

We are planning to implement this feature in version 6.0.

structed

Post by structed » Tue 02 Jul 2019 14:57

That's good news (although you said it was planned also for an earlier release ;-) )! Is there a rough date you can communicate for the planned release of 6.0?

Thanks!

alexa

Post by alexa » Wed 03 Jul 2019 09:17

Sorry for the delay on this.

We are planning to release it by the end of the year.

stas-lucky

Post by stas-lucky » Tue 09 Mar 2021 18:15

Finally, this came! It was a long wait, but it is there now. Thank you very much DevArt team! Now I can change my connections list to nice and small by server list.

And really nice small design improvements. Thanks!

alexa

Post by alexa » Wed 10 Mar 2021 10:08

Thank you for the feedback and we apologize to keep you waiting for that feature.

We do our best to improve the tool.