Toolbar customizations not saving

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding database management and development tools for SQL Server
goran.genter

Toolbar customizations not saving

Post by goran.genter » Mon 16 Mar 2015 09:07

Hi,

After I upgraded to latest version (4.5.40) I noticed that my toolbar buttons for New SQL and New Query have reverted to old settings. I use them with different settings, I rename "New SQL" -> "New Query" and "New Query" -> "New Design" and show as Image and Text.

But after upgrading these settings reverted to default, and they are not saving anymore (I change them to my preference and after app restarts they are back at default settings).

Is this known issue or?

Best regards,
Goran Genter

alexa

Re: Toolbar customizations not saving

Post by alexa » Mon 16 Mar 2015 11:17

We will fix this issue in one of the next product builds and will notify you once it's available for downloading.

goran.genter

Post by goran.genter » Mon 08 Jun 2015 11:46

I noticed latest update still didn't fix this. C'mon guys, you should fix regression issues much faster, please. We use this app every day, and need quicker fixes. I'm guessing I'll have to wait another 3 months now for a new update. :-)

alexa

Post by alexa » Mon 08 Jun 2015 13:39

Unfortunately, this is still to be fixed.

goran.genter

Post by goran.genter » Fri 04 Aug 2017 15:03

I reported this 2 years ago and more. And I still can't customize my toolbars permanently. It always reverts to default after one or more restarts. I want to be able to define my layout as I want. I wanted to add button for quick access to new Execution History but it disappeared after two restarts of dbForge.

alexa

Post by alexa » Fri 04 Aug 2017 15:51

Unfortunately, there is still no estimated date for this.