New build of Entity Developer 6.10.1189 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- The bug with loading MySql.Data v8.0.23 and Npgsql v5.0.3 providers in Connection Editor is fixed
- The behavior is changed in Entity Developer embedded into Visual Studio: lower versions in the EF Core version property of Model Settings are not hidden any more
- The behavior is changed in EF Core Model: QueryType=True is set now for all classes without PK
- C# code generation is improved: the using directives are generated instead of full namespaces in the names of attributes for DataAnnotations, NHibernate Validator, and Enterprise Library validation frameworks
- Code generation is improved: OnModelCreating(modelBuilder) of the base class is invoked now if the Base Context Type property of EF Core Model is initialized
Devart development team