New build of Entity Developer 6.6.936 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- Graph tables in SQL Server 2019 are supported (SQL Server)
- The behavior is changed: columns with IsHidden=1 in SQL Server 2019 are ignored by Create Model Wizard (SQL Server)
- The bug with detecting MySQL computed columns is fixed
- The bug with returning multiple result sets in code generated by the EF Core template is fixed
- The bug with detecting Identity=True for columns with synonym data type, when DetectFunctionBasedColumnDefault=True in Model Settings, is fixed (PostgreSQL)
Devart development team