New build of Entity Developer 6.3.582 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- Using an extended property of type OutputInfo is supported
- Code generated for nullable properties is simplified: now T? is generated instead of System.Nullable<T>
- An additional constructor that accepts DbContextOptions as an argument is added to the DbContext class descendant in the VB.NET version of the DbContext template for EF Core
- The bug with "No database provider has been configured for this DbContext." in the DbContext template for EF Core is fixed
- The bug with code generation for nullable properties for EF1/EF4/EF5/EF6 is fixed