My Config entry for Devart.Data.Salesforce.Entity.EF6
Code: Select all
<provider invariantName="Devart.Data.Salesforce" type="Devart.Data.Salesforce.Entity.SalesforceEntityProviderServices, Devart.Data.Salesforce.Entity.EF6, Version=3.3.570.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701" />
Code: Select all
<add name="EFSalesforceContext" connectionString="metadata=res://EFSalesforce/EFSalesforce.csdl|res://EFSalesforce/EFSalesforce.ssdl|res://EFSalesforce/EFSalesforce.msl;provider=Devart.Data.Salesforce;provider connection string="User Id=username;Password=password;Security Token=token;Host=host;Deferred Login=False"" providerName="System.Data.EntityClient" />
Also, I might add that I have checked the "Rewrite Connection String during regeneration" checkbox but I get no new output in the app.config. it does update the .edps file
What I've tried;
- Clean and Build
- Deleting Obj folders on all projects and rebuilding
- updating licenses through License Manager
- Upgrading the Solution through the Upgrade Wizard
- Changed Metadata Artifact Processing to "Copy to Output Directory"
- Changed Metadata Artifact Processing to "Embed in Output Assembly"
- Examined the .exe generated from Entity Developer and found the .csdl, .msl, and .ssdl resources do exist in the assembly
- Changed //EFSalesforce/EFSalesforce.csdl and other references in the connection string to //*/EFSalesforce.csdl
- Removed the connection string completely and tried to get Entity Developer to recreate. Nothing was created when I regenerated the code with Entity Developer.
- Uninstalled the latest version and reinstalled. Got an error that Devart.Data version 5.0.1982.0 was found in the GAC. I searched the GAC and there is no such DLL there. Completed the reinstall and am still getting the same error Unable to load...