New build of Entity Developer 6.1.333 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- The integration with Visual Studio 2017 is improved: the installation is now silent, without VSIX Installer prompt window
- The Devart Visual Studio packages registration into Visual Studio 2017 is improved: the packages are now available for all Windows accounts
- The bug with losing Toolbar and docking customizations of a standalone designer during reinstall is fixed
- The bug with using a variable with null value in LINQ query in EF Core is fixed
- The bug with generating code for calling stored procedures by the EF Core template is fixed (SQL Server)
- The bug with using the Retrieve Data functionality via Database Explorer and Model Explorer in EF Core Model is fixed (Microsoft.Data.SQLite)