New build of Entity Developer 6.1.311 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- The bug with generating code for the PropertyChanging event is fixed
- The bug with retrieving metadata from several schemas available in the same database is fixed (SQL Server)
- The new Raw SQL Query class property and SQL method property with the corresponding editors are implemented in Entity Framework Core
- The bug with applying Custom Tool by Devart Entity Model (*.edml) in VS 2017 .NET Core projects is fixed
- The bug with quoting default table and column names in EF Core is fixed
- The bug with registering DevartEntityDeploy on the workstation with just Build Tools for Visual Studio 2017 installed is fixed