New build of Entity Developer 6.0.147 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- The possibility to choose whether to add new entities to a diagram or not in Update From Database Wizard is implemented
- The bug with setting incorrect length for varchar(max), nvarchar(max), and varbinary(max) SQL Server columns added by Create Model Wizard and Update Model From Database Wizard is fixed
- The behaviour is changed: now the DbContext template generates an additional partial class for the context class when "File Per Class" and "Generate Partial Class" are set to True
- The bug with saving / deleting a class property with the Version=True option is fixed
- The bug with setting concurrency mode for the timestamp column is fixed (SQL Server)