Bug Found With v6.0 using Telerik

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding Entity Developer - ORM modeling and code generation tool
haveben

Bug Found With v6.0 using Telerik

Post by haveben » Fri 13 May 2016 19:07

I have placed all required files in the root directory and when I open the database in the database explorer, can pull all the data. I have the tables mapped. When I use the database explorer and choose to Retrieve Data, it will pull the data without issue. When I create a Query (Ctrl + Q) and drop an object in, such as :

Code: Select all

from a in AppointmentRules select a
, I get the following error:
System.ArgumentException: Connection string is not well-formed
at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.DBDriver.connect(ConnectionString connectionString, PropertySet driverProps, ConnectionPoolType poolType, LogEventStore pes)
at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.sql.SqlDriver.InitializeFor(ConnectionString connectionString, Boolean noConnect, PropertySet props, DBDriver& driver, Connection& conn, ConnectionPoolType poolType)
at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.RelationalStorageManagerFactory..ctor(StorageManagerFactoryBuilder b)
at OpenAccessRuntime.storagemanager.StorageManagerFactoryBuilder.createSmfForURL()
Connection string is not well-formed
The connection string works fine using the database explorer and mapping the data, but bombs when trying to create a query.

Shalex
Site Admin

Re: Bug Found With v6.0 using Telerik

Post by Shalex » Thu 19 May 2016 14:49

We cannot reproduce the problem at the moment. Please give us an additional information:
1) the exact build number (6.0.X) of your Entity Developer
2) are you using a standalone Entity Developer or the one integrated in Visual Studio?
3) send us a test model for reproducing and the corresponding DDL/DML script