New build of Entity Developer 5.7.451 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- The behaviour is changed: Generate Database Script From Model saves the output in ASCII format if there are no unicode symbols in the script; UTF-8 is used otherwise
- The bug with model creation when using multiple naming rules (suffixes, prefixes) is fixed
- The Do Not Generate Cloneable Attribute extended property of classes and complex types is implemented (by default, false)
- The behaviour is changed: the Generate Serializable Attribute extended property of classes and complex types is renamed to Do Not Generate Serializable Attribute (by default, false) with changing its logic correspondingly
- The behaviour is changed: now the default value for the 'File Per Class' option of the DbContext template is True
- The bug with generating .HasPrecision for decimal types when using non-attribute fluent mapping (DbContext template) is fixed