New build of Entity Developer 5.7.296 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- The bug related to the "Version string portion was too short or too long" error is fixed
- The bug related to the wrong script generation for "sp_addextendedproperty" is fixed: now the SQL is generated with the "schema" instead of "user" (SQL Server)
- The "WCF DataMember Attribute on Navigation Properties" property is added to the Data Transfer Object template for pointing the end (-s) where the attribute should be generated
- The behaviour is changed: the validation of EF6 models depends on the EntityFramework.dll functionality only (.NET Framework 4.5 is not required any more)
- The bug with parsing inheritances in *.edmx is fixed
- The bug with dropping the UpdateCheck property value from Always to Never when re-opening the model is fixed