New build of Entity Developer 5.7.286 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- The bug related to the "Object is invalid. Extended properties are not permitted on '...', or the object does not exist" error when updating a database from a model after renaming the entity class and adding the comment on it is fixed
- The bug with generating NEWID() by "Generate Database Script"/"Update Database From Model" wizards for non-nullable Guid Identity property when 'Server Version=Azure' is fixed (SQL Server)
- The bug with retrieving metadata when connecting to PostgreSQL server 8.0 is fixed (PostgreSQL)
- The bug with creating association basing on composite foreign key, when the column order in the corresponding primary key is different, is fixed (PostgreSQL)
- The code generation for model classes is improved: the initialization of the properties, having default values, when creating classes is added