New build of Entity Developer 5.5.139 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- The "Regenerate Storage and Mapping" option for regenerating model parts, specific to the database server, is added to the diagram shortcut menu
- The bug with reading facets of a stored procedure parameter is fixed (Oracle)
- Storage Entity Editor is improved: the capability to edit extended columns settings, such as facets, is added
- The bug with adding a new property to the base abstract class in Table Per Hierarchy inheritance is fixed
- The bug with generating several identical complex types basing on the multiple result set of stored procedure is fixed (SQL Server)