'Access Denied' Error

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding Entity Developer - ORM modeling and code generation tool
Joe Smith

Re: 'Access Denied' Error

Post by Joe Smith » Tue 25 Jun 2013 21:31

Shalex wrote:1. Are you using predefined or custom "MVC View Advanced" and "MVC Controller" templates?
2. Please send us a small test project so that we can reproduce the issue in our environment.
1. No, I don't use any custom templates.
2. I've sended you a test project with a subset of my classes and all of the templates I use.
As you will (hopefully) see, no code are generated for the "MVC Controller" and "MVC View Advanced" templates.

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Mon 01 Jul 2013 09:38

We have reproduced the issue with a standalone Entity Developer. We will notify you when it is fixed. As a workaround, please add the model to Visual Studio project and generate code within it.

Joe Smith

Post by Joe Smith » Mon 22 Jul 2013 18:25

Shalex wrote:We have reproduced the issue with a standalone Entity Developer. We will notify you when it is fixed. As a workaround, please add the model to Visual Studio project and generate code within it.
Any news about this issue?

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Thu 25 Jul 2013 10:10

The problem is fixed.

The behaviour is changed: now by default MVC Controller template generates files in the model folder, MVC View Advanced template creates files in the Views model subfolder. We will post here when the corresponding build of Entity Developer is available for download.

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Thu 08 Aug 2013 15:34

New build of Entity Developer 5.5.164 is available for download now!
It can be downloaded from http://www.devart.com/entitydeveloper/download.html (trial version) or from Registered Users' Area (for users with active subscription only).
For more information, please refer to http://forums.devart.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=27694.