New build of Entity Developer 5.0.43 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- The behaviour is changed: .NET auto-properties are generated in code if both Property ChangeNotifiers and Property Change Partial Methods properties of a template are set to False
- The bug with resetting an enumeration type of a complex type property to a string type after reopening the model is fixed
- The bug with generating unnecessary warning when using the "Include foreign key columns in the model" property of the model is fixed
- The behaviour is changed: Generate Database Script/Update Database From Model wizards generate column with the default value NEWSEQUENTIALID() for Guid property with 'Store Generated Pattern=Identity'
- The behaviour is changed: warnings about tables/views without primary keys are written to Error List window when generating a model
- The behaviour is changed: the EntityKey attribute is not assigned to each property of the class if there is no primary key in the corresponding table/view
- The behaviour is changed: empty value is used in property editors instead of -1 for marking facets of Storage Column without assigned value
- The bug with provider manifest token determined incorrectly when creating the model for Microsoft SQL Server 2012, if the "Entity Framework version" property of the model is not set to "Entity Framework 6.0", is fixed
- The bug related to executing stored procedures with only output parameters is fixed