New build of Entity Developer 4.5.240 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- The possibility to unload assemblies from the main application domain by using separate application domain is implemented
- The possibility to disable such Database First Settings as type mapping rules is implemented
- The design time copy/cut/paste functionality for enum members is added
- The bug with generating the "This model has been modified outside of the editor. Do you want to reload it?" error when Entity Developer is integrated into TFS is fixed
- The bug with integration into TFS is fixed
- The bug with reading the not-null attribute of a column to assign the Nullable attribute of the corresponding property when importing hbm.xml into a model is fixed