New build of Entity Developer 4.4.205 is available for download now.
This version includes:
- The "Pluralize collection navigation properties" option for the possibility to turn off the pluralization of the many-end names of associations is implemented
- The bug with copy/pasting entities having a common relation is fixed
- The bug with availability of Type Mapping Rules for all supported databases is fixed
- The bug with generating redundant column in SSDL when setting one-to-one association in the designer is fixed
- The bug with generating the MSL mapping for one-to-one association is fixed
- The bug with the displaying many-to-many associations in the Association Editor is fixed