Entities Output settings missing

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding Entity Developer - ORM modeling and code generation tool
JimO

Entities Output settings missing

Post by JimO » Tue 13 Sep 2011 19:40

When I change the Entities Output on the POCO Template and then check it into TFS the other contributors don't see the change. It comes through as a blank value to everyone else but the value I entered is available in their edps file. Then if they build the model it treats those values as blank which is causing us some problems.

Any idea what we can do to fix that?

Jim

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Wed 14 Sep 2011 11:16

1. Tell us the exact version (x.xx.xxx) of your Entity Developer. Does the problem persist with the latest (4.1.41) version?
It comes through as a blank value to everyone else but the value I entered is available in their edps file.
It is possible when there is some internal exception while reading the value of Entities Output. As a result, the exception is caught, but the value is not read. Please send us (include the link to this post in the Detailed Info section) the checked out (problematic) model, the Entities Output property of which can not be read.