Devart is glad to present the new beta of Entity Developer 2.80 with support for Entity Framework 4.0 Beta 2 and complete Visual Studio integration.
Entity Developer 2.80 seamlessly integrates with Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2. Now LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework models can be edited with Entity Developer inside the Visual Studio without the need to open the model in a separate application.
Now you can use Entity Developer for creating models for both Entity Framework 1 and Entity Framework 4 Beta 2. For example, such feature as Lazy Loading is now supported for Entity Framework 4 Beta 2 models.
Method Editor was greatly improved. Now it allows creating multi-result set methods.
You are welcome to download and evaluate the new Beta here.
Here is a list of Entity Developer new features:
- Support for ADO.NET Entity Framework 4 Beta 2 added
- Support for multi-result set methods added
- Improved dialogs for editing model objects
- Full integration with Visual Studio implemented
- Added full support for ModificationFunctionMapping
Devart development team