Entity Developer forgets property settings

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding Entity Developer - ORM modeling and code generation tool
pm620wh

Entity Developer forgets property settings

Post by pm620wh » Thu 30 Apr 2009 09:56

Hi

I downloaded the latest version of dotConnect 5.0.29 with the Entity Developer 2.018 to get the fix to a previous posting "Entity Developer forgets property settings". The bug still appears to exist (unless I'm missing something).

If I set the 'Update Check' property to 'Never', when I close the program, relaunch and open my project, all the settings for this property on all my tables is set back to 'Always' (I am saving my project changes of course).

Everytime I modify my database (as I am still developing the schema), I have to modify all the tables AGAIN and AGAIN. This is very frustrating.

Your response to my previous posting stated this bug was fixed. Can you help me please as I now dread having to make changes to my schema.

pm620wh

Please ignore my previous message

Post by pm620wh » Thu 30 Apr 2009 10:00

My sincere apologies, it does work. I have some tables way off view on the virtual page that I had missed the first time round when upgrading my project.

Sorry :oops: