- Click in "New Model" in the initial page of Entity developer
- Select "EF core model" in the wizard and click "Create"
- Select "Database first" in the wizard and click "Next"
- Select NPGSQL provider in the drop down menu
- Fill in the connection parameters
- Click "Next" or "Test connection"
The following error appears (Translated to english):
Code: Select all
Could not load the file or assembly 'System.Threading.Channels, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the specified file.
I tried contacting Devart support via email twice and got no answer; I really need this working.