New build of LinqConnect 4.9.1739 is available for download now.
In this version:
- Deprecated design-time Synchronous API calls are no longer used with Visual Studio 2019 and Visual Studio 2017
- The bug with executing incorrect SQL request (cached during one of the previous calls), when a variable initialized with an empty collection participates in LINQ query, is fixed
- The bug with throwing the exception "Cannot open database "newDB" requested by the login. The login failed." while performing the CreateDatabase(true, true) method is fixed (SQL Server)
- The bug with throwing System.ArgumentNullException on DeleteOnSubmit(entity) called after Attach(entity) is fixed (SQL Server)
- The bug with running stored procedure in PostgreSQL Server 11 or higher is fixed (PostgreSQL)