New build of LinqConnect 4.4.717 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The dependency on the System.Windows.Forms.dll assembly is removed
- The bug related to the wrong SQL generation (setting value for primary key column in UPDATE statement) when using the Attach(TEntity, asModified) method is fixed
- The bug related the CompiledQueryCache locking issue is fixed
- The bug related to working with the columns of the BINARY_FLOAT/BINARY_DOUBLE data type is fixed (Oracle)
- The bug related to long default names of identifiers (for example, indexes, primary keys, foreign keys) when using CreateDatabase() method is fixed (MySQL, PostgreSQL)