New build of LinqConnect 4.4.438 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The behaviour is changed: now the script is generated with "ON DELETE NO ACTION" when using the CreateDatabase() method and the "Delete Rule" for the association is set to "NO ACTION"
- The behaviour is changed: now the CreateDatabase() method uses the same algorithm for naming foreign keys as in Entity Developer
- The behaviour is changed: now the cascade deletion of tables in DeleteDatabase() method is performed via the "DROP TABLE CASCADE" statement (PostgreSQL)
- The bug with the compiled query cache when working with the DbLinqDataSource component when navigating through the pages of the DataGrid control is fixed
- The bug with the wrong SQL query generation for Contains(), StartsWith(), EndsWith() methods when the string pattern includes left square bracket or '^' symbols is fixed (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- The bug with the wrong SQL query generation for LINQ queries with OrderBy and First()/Single()/Take() methods when working with Oracle 9/10/11 is fixed (Oracle)
- The bug related to the "Version string portion was too short or too long" error is fixed
- The bug with dropping the UpdateCheck property value from Always to Never when re-opening the model is fixed
- The bug related to the wrong script generation for "sp_addextendedproperty" is fixed: now the SQL is generated with the "schema" instead of "user" (SQL Server)