New build of LinqConnect 4.4.393 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with foreign keys not created for many-to-many associations via the CreateDatabase() method is fixed
- The bug related to the "The type initializer for 'DefaultXmlMappingProvider'" exception when working with the xml mapping and result sets is fixed
- The bug with the comparison of the entity key property with a nullable variable, which is equal to null, is fixed
- The bug with the data type conversions during materialization is fixed (SQL Server)
- The bug with the comparison of constant with the column value, when the constant is on the left of the comparison operator, is fixed (SQL Server)
- The bug related to the "Incorrect syntax near '<'" error when using SqlMethods.Between is fixed (SQL Server)