Devart is glad to present the new version of LinqConnect 4.4 - an enhanced LINQ to SQL compatible ORM solution with extended functionality and support for SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite.
New version of LinqConnect offers you support for Visual Studio 2013.
Here is the complete list of LinqConnect 4.4.364 features:
- Visual Studio 2013 is supported
- The behaviour is changed: installation with the /VERYSILENT install parameter will uninstall the other version of the product without any dialog box if it is installed
- The bug with SILENT/VERYSILENT uninstall with the NOFEEDBACK option is fixed
- The bug with the date comparison is fixed (SQLite)
- The bug related to the "Cannot open database..." error when calling CreateDatabase(false,true) after the DatabaseExists() method is fixed (SQL Server)
- The bug with IntelliSense when working with T4 Editor in Visual Studio 2012 is fixed