'EntityDeveloper.ModelServices.IErrorListHelperService' not registered when using LINQpad driver

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding LinqConnect – Devart's LINQ to SQL compatible ORM
neiltrodden

'EntityDeveloper.ModelServices.IErrorListHelperService' not registered when using LINQpad driver

Post by neiltrodden » Mon 13 May 2013 12:54

I'm trying to connect to my Oracle 11g database using LINQpad and the Devart LinqConnect driver (version 4.2.22.0) and while the connection succeeds, I get the error:

Error: Service for type 'EntityDeveloper.ModelServices.IErrorListHelperService' not registered

..when it tries to populate the context.

Any ideas why I might get this issue?

MariiaI
Devart Team

Re: 'EntityDeveloper.ModelServices.IErrorListHelperService' not registered when using LINQpad driver

Post by MariiaI » Tue 14 May 2013 13:20

We have made some fixes related to the "Service for type 'EntityDeveloper.ModelServices.IErrorListHelperService' not registered" error. We will inform you when the new build of LinqConnect is available for download.
JIC: for correct work with LINQPad and LinqConnect driver, please make sure that you have installed Entity Developer on your computer.